Recognised as one of Western Australia’s leading electrical contractors, JCW Electrical Group delivers high quality construction and maintenance outcomes for heavy industrial projects in mining, transportation and power generation sectors.
The DNA and backbone of the JCW Electrical Group was established in the heavy industrial, utility and power generation sector.
Our technical know-how and many years of experience in this complex infrastructure space means that we can provide innovative solutions for a broad range of international clients. From design and construct, to commissioning and maintenance support, we can provide tailored electrical, instrumental and communication services to meet operational requirements.
JCW Electrical Group’s suite of maintenance and installation services to heavy industry
- Electrical and instrumentation works
- Installation of switchgear and control systems
- Underground cabling
- Installation of switch rooms and MCC’s
- Conveyors and materials handling systems
- Assembly of modular units and skids
- Lightening protection
- Surge / overvoltage protection
JCW Electrical Group also offers maintenance, modifications and operation support services including:
- Sustaining Capital projects
- Asset remediation works
- Brownfield tie-ins
- Shutdown planning and execution
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and completions
- Telecommunications and fibre optics